Poinsettias to decorate the Sanctuary: Remember family, or honor family and friends with an order for a poinsettia. Contact Dotsie Millbrandt at email@example.com or pick up an order form at church. Choose red or white poinsettias, at $10 each. You can take home your flower for your own enjoyment on Christmas Eve or on the following Sunday. See attachment at the bottom of this article.
Save the Date:
· Community Supper and Flute Concert! December 11th Delicious Homemade Dinner5:30 to 7pm Concert at 7:10 pm with 2 Flutes Still free, and still a great place to visit with Mason and surrounding town neighbors!
· Mason School Craft Fair Dec 11 4pm til 8pm Benefits the School Club. Support our very own school children by attending the fair—sometime between Community Supper and the Flute Concert.
· December 21 at 10am Sunday Service Christmas Children’s Pageant Come see the story come alive as the children tell us the story.
· December 21 at 4pm Caroling! Join in the singing, and maybe playing an instrument. All ages and voices welcome. We will carpool to various homes around Mason where people need a few carols and then return to church for hot chocolate, and treats. Call Bettie to sign up 878-2374
· December 24th 7pm Christmas Eve Service of Lessons and Carols All are welcome for this very unique and moving service that ends in candlelight.
Successful Stewardship Sunday AND Baked Goods Auction Our very own auctioneer, Jim Suokko facilitated this event. People baked delicious treats, and Mason Church loves auctions! Our treasurer reports we made $466 from this fun event. Curt Dunn keeps the bidding active and especially exciting.
Search Committee News: The brochure and recruitment ad are on the NH United Church of Christ www.nhcucc.org website if you want to see them. We are receiving profiles from interested ministers. Please pray for God’s leading us to a settled pastor.
Help Wanted–Knitters: Join the knitters of Mason Church in the prayerful knitting. To share a prayer shawl with someone, please contact: Susan Suokko at Usercat2@comcast.net or 941-920-0270 or call Linda Lannin at 878-2470.
Click on the following link for the order form:
Poinsettia Order Form for Christmas 2014